Soccer Star

Soccer Star forum
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

An excellent game with both teams playing open and flowing football and looking for the win, but somehow QE always looked the likely winners. Both teams turned up with 10 men, but this didn't affect anything as they both pushed forward looking for goals. The first came from the QE on the half-hour mark with a good strike from Eric Ringa-Ringa, but the AP equalised just a couple of minutes later when defender Ned Stratton headed in from a corner.

1-1 at half time seemed a fair scoreline, but in the second half the QE began to edge it, and went ahead five minutes after the break with a long range strike from veteran striker Marvin Zamora. AP looked for an equaliser, but were struggling to find any gaps in the strong QE defence, and QE sealed it 10 minutes from time with a scrambled goal, again from Zamora.

A good start for the QE, but AP will have every reason to be pleased with a strong performance, despite the disappointing scoreline.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:50 pm 
happy with win ! zamora is the man ! but 10 players???? how? double checked it so we had 11 and all codes were correct !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:56 pm 
Site Admin

Apparently not Paul :wink: :lol:

CHARSCOT WANDERERS.........WPL1
DEP EL CELTICO.........................WPL37
WASCISCO RED SOX...................WPL43
ZIASTE NEQUENO.......................WPL24
CASTLE ROCK FURIES..................WPL31
WILLOUGHBY HUSKIES.................WPL25
FENWAY VALIANTS ....................WPL14
OSSUS STELLA SEI.....................ELZ56
REVELSTONE..(C 05/6, 08/9)........RH15....(177T)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Exactly, and as we now know, one of the codes were incorrect. I wish people would stop assuming it's a mistake by me or by the computer.

Just to re-emphasise. I have nothing to do with the squads. I don't check them (it would take all day) and I don't type them in.

The computer does not make mistakes on this. I've been moaned at about 50 times for this, and on EVERY occasion it's a typing error, or the player has moved, or the team code was incorrect. It's a very, very simple piece of code that checks the ID against the team/player ID, it works.

If you play with less than 11 men, you need to correct the error for the next game.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]