Soccer Star

Soccer Star forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:57 pm 
Site Admin

The Loxley Elite put out a line-up of veterans today, with just one player under 30, to combat the strength of the British Supreme players. Luckily for the LE, the BS also only turned up with 10 men.

Despite the one-man advantage, BS looked the more dangerous team for the first half-hour and came close to taking the lead on several occasions, but LE left BS shell-shocked with two quick goals just after the half-hour mark. The first came from LE midfielder, Michael O'Malley, with a well struck goal from the edge of the box, the second from striker Mark Borner - a clean header straight from a corner.

The goals took the edge off the game as LE sat back on their lead, but it took an exciting turn with just 10 minutes to go, when BS defender Bob Bennett struck home, again from a corner. The BS pushed everyone forward, and the last ten minutes were a real nail-biter for LE fans, but they hung on for a well deserved win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

Another surprise...so much for people tipping the BS too....weird comp so far :)

CHARSCOT WANDERERS......WPL1 ImageImageImageImageImage
DEP EL CELTICO.....................WPL37 Image
WASCISCO RED SOX...............WPL43
ZIASTE NEQUENO...................WPL24 Image
ANDELAIN..............................WPL26
REVELSTONE...........................RH15 ImageImageImage
CASTLE ROCK FURIES.............ELZ56.....241T
(Click badges to see my other teams)Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:45 pm 
Yep :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:01 pm 
Why did i only have 10 men when it is quite clear on the attachment that all the player codes are there. And before anyone says have they left there clubs. No they havn't.

Well done the LE, with half the team being my Fenmen lads not to dissapointed with the result, just that it's annoying that the team i picked and very clear on the attachment doesn't get played. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:17 pm 
Site Admin

I know for 100% certain that there is no error in the program when matching up players with their squads. Either you typed in the wrong player ID or the wrong team name/ID. Let me know which player it was and I'll tell you why he didn't play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:54 am 
I will look through it later, but i know for a fact it was checked twice along with ID's and league codes and there was no problem. Also can you send me the attachment from the game because i never got that either, which makes me wonder did you play the team i had to play the Opal in a friendly when yes there was an error at my end which was noticed and put right later and secondly that team was completly different to the one to play the Loxley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

That's the only thing that can have happened, or you've put one of the codes down wrong. The computer doesn't make errors on that - or at least, I haven't seen it do so yet. I've had plenty of people complain, but every time it turns out to be an erroneous ID code.

If I played the wrong squad, it's because I didn't get the latest one. All the squads are put into a folder as soon as I receive them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:08 am 
My apolagies. Yep mistake found hold my hands up. It should have been 6029 and i put 6020. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:07 am 
"Paul - You're fired!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:23 am 
Think i got that code off the pack of a Lambert & Butler packet. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:20 pm 
i think is all a ploy to see if there any truth in the rumour that less players you have the better chances you have espically after the ael won ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:27 pm 
andy m wrote:
i think is all a ploy to see if there any truth in the rumour that less players you have the better chances you have espically after the ael won ;)

Only when you play Rich :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

Oi Boo...I haven't lost a game yet and if my opponents actually had the intelligence to play 11 then they would presumably attack a bit and my counter attacking teams would win (that's my excuse and I am sticking to it ) :lol:

CHARSCOT WANDERERS......WPL1 ImageImageImageImageImage
DEP EL CELTICO.....................WPL37 Image
WASCISCO RED SOX...............WPL43
ZIASTE NEQUENO...................WPL24 Image
ANDELAIN..............................WPL26
REVELSTONE...........................RH15 ImageImageImage
CASTLE ROCK FURIES.............ELZ56.....241T
(Click badges to see my other teams)Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:29 am 
what's this a massive crater in the ground.....................it must be from THE MASSIVE BOLLOCK that paul smith dropped when doing his team :lol: :lol: :lol:

way to go Paul "Sven" Smith

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]