Soccer Star
http://soccerstar.org.uk/phpbb/

Week 15 Chat
http://soccerstar.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47771
Page 1 of 1

Author:  MikeT [ Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Week 15 Chat

Week 15

Zedd FC v Swinfen Hall
Waldridge Park v London Elite
X Force FC v Celyn Coyotes
ASP Gold Star v Tottenham Crew
Zombie United v FC Chivas
Super Spurs v Bromsgrove Rovers
Exeter City v Miami Celts
Inter Derby v Fivehead Flyers

Hornets v Bruggen Village
Oakwood Rangers v Luosto Tunturi
Kilburn United v Glasgow 2014
Carnbroe Thistle v Scousers
Cair Paravel v Stainsacre Fc
Askham Bryan Athletic v Mann United
March Town United v FC Storm Chasers
Wolverines v Inter Wyberton

Thunder Spheres AFC v White Zombies
Sa Domu Cheta v Ropery Alexandra
PSV Ajax v Oaken Raiders
AC Arsenal v Robin Hood's Bay
Mearns Athletic v Ambergate Assassins
Woodvale v Dream Vipers
Leicester Fosse v Inter Parkside
Hill Foot FC v Taynton United

Athletic Aces v Crusaders FC
Kings Park v Bishops Blazers FC
Padiham Town FC v FC Dynamo
CMRL v La Chaume
AP Leamington v Sky Athletic
Forest Park v Hotspur Mariners
Santos United v Alba United
Whitnage AFC v Cartonians

League Cup

A Taynton United vs Kilburn United
A White Zombies vs Stainsacre FC
B AP Leamington vs Askham Bryan Athletic
B Hornets 0-3 Celyn Coyotes (Awarded)
C Waldridge Park vs March Town United
C X-Force vs FC Storm Chasers
D Inter Derby vs Robins Hoods Bay
D Luosto Tunturi vs Cair Paravel

Author:  smelly [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

Cair are in a run off four humiliating defeats in a row despite having one of the best squads in the league.
NEW MANAGER REQUIRED!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I wanted a new challenge and La Chaume are certainly that :P
The cull was lethal and has left me a ground with a few seats, no players to sell and no money left at all.
Do I go in the red for future prosperity? Hhmm :?
:lol:

Author:  Charscot [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

smelly wrote:
Do I go in the red for future prosperity? Hhmm :?
:lol:


No, you don't as you don't need to spend loads of money to have success, that is a major erroneous assumption managers make in frankly far more competitive leagues than the WS.

The £ 14mill you start with should be more than enough to get decent enough players in that you can have success, tactics are king, not skills. :P :D

Author:  smelly [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

Charscot wrote:
smelly wrote:
Do I go in the red for future prosperity? Hhmm :?
:lol:


No, you don't as you don't need to spend loads of money to have success, that is a major erroneous assumption managers make in frankly far more competitive leagues than the WS.

The £ 14mill you start with should be more than enough to get decent enough players in that you can have success, tactics are king, not skills. :P :D

In that case I am The Joker :oops: :lol:

Author:  Charscot [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

Possibly so :wink: :lol:

Author:  Carl Garbett [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

MTU are on a cracking run with 5 straight league wins and we host FC Storm Chasers this week. They have a better team than their league position suggests so a tight game ahead.


Taynton are buzzing after a huge win over Leicester last week. A tough away game against a strong looking Hill Foot sides awaits this week.

Author:  woody [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

smelly wrote:
Charscot wrote:
smelly wrote:
Do I go in the red for future prosperity? Hhmm :?
:lol:


No, you don't as you don't need to spend loads of money to have success, that is a major erroneous assumption managers make in frankly far more competitive leagues than the WS.

The £ 14mill you start with should be more than enough to get decent enough players in that you can have success, tactics are king, not skills. :P :D

In that case I am The Joker :oops: :lol:


Are you trying to take my job :evil: :evil: :evil:

Author:  Charscot [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

You assume one of you is actually funny...rather than just sad :wink: :lol:

Author:  Razor [ Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

Take over Spondon for me Matt & I'll do Cair :oops: :lol:

Author:  smelly [ Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

Another humiliating defeat for Cair who get worse by the week :cry:

La Chaume get a point, woowoo :P

Author:  Steve Readman [ Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

Wins for Stainsacre FC and Askham BRyan Athletic and a disappointing draw for Robin Hoods Bay.

Author:  Razor [ Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

Kilburn dominate but fail in front of goal as another team vying for a top three place beat us at home by the odd goal, Inter do what they normally do against Fivehead (as like Miami last week) & lose! Not a good Wednesday, & no Yth finds either :roll: :cry:

Author:  Carl Garbett [ Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Week 15 Chat

MTU and Storm Chasers play out a fair draw in what was an entertaining game with chances galore, results elsewhere keep us second so a shame we couldn't sneak the win.


Taynton win again in what was an expected close game. Could of gone either way with Hill Foot hitting woodwork twice but we managed to see the game out.
Still can't believe Taynton's season so far with one draw and one defeat in all competitions (inc WS League Cup :lol: :lol: )

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/