Swinfen Hall v March Town United
London Elite v Hornets
Celyn Coyotes v X Force
Kilburn United v ASP Gold Star
FC Chivas v Zombie United
Bromsgrove Rovers v Super Spurs
Miami v Exeter City
Fivehead Flyers v Inter Derby

Congratulations to Simeon. London Elite clinched the league title for the second season in a row with a fine 3-1 away win at March Town United. In doing so, London Elite have tied the record for the most championships for a single team (4) with Fivehead Flyers and Inter Derby. Simeon has also beaten his own record for the most Will Scarlet league championships for a single manager which now stands at 8.
Hornets are virtually guaranteed 2nd after beating Swinfen Hall 1-0 this week. One more point would make this mathematically certain.

At the bottom, it’s still any three from five. The two teams in the better positions after week 28 – Bromsgrove Rovers and March Town United – both lost in week 29. X Force’s win over fellow strugglers Kilburn United took them out of the bottom three whilst Kilburn are now bottom. FC Chivas surprisingly drew with Super Spurs.

Champions: London Elite

Relegation: Three from Kilburn United, FC Chivas, March Town United. X Force and Bromsgrove Rovers.

Kilburn United will be relegated at the end of the season if they fail to beat ASP Gold Star I week 30 and one of the following three scenarios happens: X Force draw, March Rown United win or FC Chivas win.
March Town United and/or FC Chivas will be relegated at the end of the season if they fail to win whilst both Bromsgrove Rovers and X Force do win.

DIVISION ONE

Edinburgh Park v Waldridge Park
Luosto Tunturi v Oakwood Rangers
Glasgow 2014 v Mann United
Scousers v Woodvale
Crusaders v Cair Paravel
Tottenham Crew v Askham Bryan Ath.
Oaken Raiders v Zedd FC
Inter Wyberton v Dream Vipers

Congratulations to Baz who has secured an immediate return to the top flight for Zedd after an absence of one season. Zedd destroyed Inter Wyberton 6-0. Mann United can join the in securing promotion is they can get one more point, however they have a tough away game at 3rd cplaced Glasgow 2014 in which to try to do it. Glasgow lost to Woodvale this past week but the only other team in contention – Tottenham Crew – failed to take advantage and were held by Cair Paravel.

At the bottom Askham Bryan and Dream Vipers picked up valuable wins this week. Edinburgh Park are now four points from safety allowing for their inferior goal difference, with only six to play for.

Promotion: Zedd FC and two of Mann United, Glasgow 2014 and Tottenham Crew. Mann United can secure promotion at the end of the season with a point at Glasgow. Glasgow will secure promotion if they can pick up more points than Tottenham do in week 30.

Relegation: Crusaders and two of Edinburgh Park, Askham Bryan, Dream Vipers and Oaken Raiders. Edinburgh Park will be relegated at season’s end if either Dream Vipers or Askham Bryan win in week 30 whilst they don’t. Askham Bryan will play in Division 2 next season if they don’t win in week 30 but Dream Vipers do.

DIVISION TWO

Bishop Blazers FC v Thunder Spheres
Boston United v Santos United
Sky Athletic v Arduthie
Robin Hoods Bay v AC Arsenal
Taynton United v Bruggen Village
Wolverines v Carnbroe Thistle
Inter Parkside v Leicester Fosse
Stainsacre FC v Hill Foot

A point at Bruggen Village was enough to secure an immediate return to Dvision One for Wolverines. This is the second time in three seasons that Robin Lowe has secured an immediate return following relegation to Division Two. One win from their last two games will be enough for Bruggen Village to join them.

Stainsacre and Carnbroe Thistle technically remain in contention, but given that any one of three teams needs to win one of their last two games to eliminate them from contention, I am sure they are already planning another season at this level. Taynton United remain 3rd despite losing at Carnbroe Thistle in week 29 whilst Leicester’s win and a draw for Bishop Blazers kept both of them in contention.

At the bottom, a defeat for Sky and a draw for Boston ensured relegation for both sides.

Promotion: Wolverines and two of Bruggen Village, Taynton United, Leicester Fosse and Bishop Blazers.
Relegation: Arduthie, Boston United and Sky Athletic.

DIVISION THREE
Ambergate Assassins v Athletic Aces
White Zombies v Aquilonians
PSV Ajax v Padiham Town
La Chaume v CMRL
FC Storm Chasers v AFC Minicoo
Hotspur Mariners v Forest Park
Ropery Alexandra v Sa Domu Cheta
Caratonians v Whitnage AFC

Unless White Zombies win their last two games by a comfortable margin and one of PSV Ajax and Storm Chasers fails to pick up a point, the promotion issue is settled from Division Three. PSV are playing the control team next week and both Storm Chasers and White Zombies are managed by Mike, so congratulations to Mike and Dave C on securing your places in Division Two next season!

Promotion: Ropery Alexandra and two of PSV Ajax, Storm Chasers and White Zombies.

Last: Padiham Town.

Bromsgrove Rovers WS33 - PL 2nd 2014, 2016; PL - 3rd 2015
San Diego Chargers - SS2
ASP Gold Star WS1
Swinfen Hall WS23 - PL 3rd 2013
Queen of Hearts FC MOA46 - MOA Cup Winners 2013/14, 2014/15
Ayrhead WPL25
Hundon Harriers OPAL52 - Opal Cup Winners 2016
FC Chivas WS45 - PL 3rd 2015/16, 2016
Frog FC - NSA46
Rockwell Rangers NSA16
Chapel North OPAL18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:56 pm 

Ayrhead wrote:
Congratulations to Simeon. London Elite clinched the league title for the second season in a row with a fine 3-1 away win at March Town United. In doing so, London Elite have tied the record for the most championships for a single team (4) with Fivehead Flyers and Inter Derby. Simeon has also beaten his own record for the most Will Scarlet league championships for a single manager which now stands at 8.

Didn't realise all that....off now to ask the directors for a pay rise given all that info :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:46 am 

I can confirm Stainsacre FC are planning for Division 2 next season.

Tadcaster Albion OPAL49
Askham Bryan United OPAL53
Par Athletic Opal59
Sleights FC RH12
FC Tayside NSA11
Staffordshire Rovers NSA44
MTK Budapest WPL22
Stainsacre FC WS5
Askham Bryan Athletic WS24
Rapid Moseley WS51

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:46 am 

Can Hornets do the double over the Champs? Probably not :lol:

Can Cair beat the worst team in the division? Fluked it on the reverse fixture :roll: :oops:

Southpool (WPL33)
Jetz (NSA42)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:48 pm 

An odd situation this week. On paper ASP Gold Star and Swinfen Hall have an opportunity to do their stable mates a favour as they both play clubs in the bottom five this week. However, the thinking at both clubs is that the relegation trouble that Bromsgrove and FC Chivas are facing is very much their own problem and ASP and Swinfen Hall have their own interests to consider. Sure, winning these games would be nice but the priority has to be to prepare for a hopefully better campaign next season.

Bromsgrove have a tough home game against an opponent they traditionally struggle against. I expect their fate to be decided next week.

FC Chivas could have their relegation confirmed if they get a worse result than two of the three sides above them this week.

San Diego Chargers - SS2
ASP Gold Star WS1
Ayrhead WPL25
Frog FC - NSA46
Rockwell Rangers NSA16
Chapel North OPAL18

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:47 pm 

Massive, massive games for my sides this week and I hope they end up better then the WPL and OPAL served me up with :roll: :lol:

March Town play Swinfen Hall this week and for me we must win this game if we are harbouring survival thoughts as we have Hornets next week!! Gotta go all out for the win and hope for help elsewhere to put next week in our own hands.

Taynton have been woeful of late and somehow are still 3rd! At the same time we have the top 2 left to play :roll: :roll: so neither game can be thought of as easy as such!!

Need 2 wins please SS gods :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

March Town United WS64
Vaga Valiants MOA34

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 pm 

I think the least I say the better :oops: just hoping for a change in luck this week & a little help from the SS god's (before they help Carl :lol: )

Kilburn United (WS57)
Inter Derby (WS10)
Spondon Renegades (WPL3)
Chaddesden Celtic (Opal41)
Torpedo Belper (NSA17)

http://razorsssteams.bravesites.com/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:32 am 

This looks like being my worst ever season in this league and this week's results have not helped (me) at all, although they've been great for some of the rest of you!

Swinfen Hall were my sole winners, which is probably just as well as they are away to London next week. London have played my teams 7 times in the league this season and have won every single one of those games.

ASP Gold Star are ending the season in terrible form and have one point from their last four games. I should be too surprised they lost away at Kilburn as they only drew with them when they played them at home four months ago. ASP end the season away at X Force.

Bromsgrove had the better of the game against Super Spurs but could not core and find themselves needing a win next week to secure their status.

FC Chivas drew for the third week running and crawl towards safety, however they must win their game and hope Kilburn don't beat Celyn next week if they are to stay up.

San Diego Chargers - SS2
ASP Gold Star WS1
Ayrhead WPL25
Frog FC - NSA46
Rockwell Rangers NSA16
Chapel North OPAL18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:30 am 

Askham Bryan lose but if we beat Cair last day of the season and Dream Vipers lose we would stay up. Stainsacre and Robin Hoods Bay both win.

Tadcaster Albion OPAL49
Askham Bryan United OPAL53
Par Athletic Opal59
Sleights FC RH12
FC Tayside NSA11
Staffordshire Rovers NSA44
MTK Budapest WPL22
Stainsacre FC WS5
Askham Bryan Athletic WS24
Rapid Moseley WS51

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:43 am 

Kilburn with a MASSIVE MASSIVE three points :D going down to the wire, & got to do the same again next week against Celyn & hope results go our way, Inter get battered & as usual none of my teams can beat Simeons :oops: :cry:

Kilburn United (WS57)
Inter Derby (WS10)
Spondon Renegades (WPL3)
Chaddesden Celtic (Opal41)
Torpedo Belper (NSA17)

http://razorsssteams.bravesites.com/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 am 

Disaster for MTU as we lead twice but throw it away - story of season. Need a miracle next week now. We have to beat Hornets :roll: while relying on Bromsgrove losing and FC Chivas and Kilburn getting no more than draws. Feels too much to ask now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Taynton get a brilliant result to stay 3rd but we have Wolverines in last game so need a favour from Bishop Blazers opponents please, just in case.
Taynton would relish playing MTU next season as they are looking to become top dogs in my WS stable :lol: :lol: :lol: though reckon T64 could do that against MTU at the moment.

March Town United WS64
Vaga Valiants MOA34

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 am 

Massive result for Glasgow!! :D Hopefully we get the point next week to secure promotion as Tottenham Crew are not giving up!

Broomhall Panthers (WPL44) (3)
Claytonwood Albion (ELZ13)(P)-Div 2 Champions (13/14)
Glasgow 2014 (WS56)(1)
South Gyle Athletic (MOA7)(P)-SLFA Cup Winners (12/13),Div 1 Champions (2013), Champion Club (2014)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:14 am 

Carl Garbett wrote:
Disaster for MTU as we lead twice but throw it away - story of season. Need a miracle next week now. We have to beat Hornets :roll: while relying on Bromsgrove losing and FC Chivas and Kilburn getting no more than draws. Feels too much to ask now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Taynton get a brilliant result to stay 3rd but we have Wolverines in last game so need a favour from Bishop Blazers opponents please, just in case.
Taynton would relish playing MTU next season as they are looking to become top dogs in my WS stable :lol: :lol: :lol: though reckon T64 could do that against MTU at the moment.

Carl, Bromsgrove and FC Chivas are playing each other so unfortunately March Town's relegation is assured. :(

San Diego Chargers - SS2
ASP Gold Star WS1
Ayrhead WPL25
Frog FC - NSA46
Rockwell Rangers NSA16
Chapel North OPAL18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am 

Hornets pull off the double against all conquering Elite :D
If I had been more positive from the beginning, we may have stolen the title. Good season still :)

Cair also win and could finish mid table despite a horrendous first half off season. Another team I should have had more faith in :oops:

Southpool (WPL33)
Jetz (NSA42)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:32 pm 

Ayrhead wrote:
Carl Garbett wrote:

Carl, Bromsgrove and FC Chivas are playing each other so unfortunately March Town's relegation is assured. :(

I didn't think to check fixtures as hoped that wouldn't be the case :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

March Town United WS64
Vaga Valiants MOA34