Soccer Star

Soccer Star forum
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:39 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 46
Location: Bank-side hunting old rubber lip's
Abit later than planned but here we are ladies :D

Prem

Warrington Wolf v Allerton Dynamite
Lochar Thistle v Coppenhallstars
Atletico Mango v Melwood
Tyldesley Panthers v Elton Vale
Spread Devils v Royale Tigers
AFC Liverpool v Warrington Vikings
Vaga Valiants v Navenby Vipers
South Gyle Athletic v Galston

Div1

Riften FC v Tolbury City
West Brinsley Albion v Winterhold
Apocalyptic City v Madchester City
Sant'Antioco v Trafford Rhinos
Parkside Rangers v A.F.C Mytchett
Methley Ravens v Queen of Hearts
Ropery Trinity v Coventry Uk
Mega Tsunamis v Hammerfall

Div2

Romford Dogs v Beeston Town FC
Forest C.F.C. v Wolves United
Crewe P.R v Highland United
Mearns Academy v Mos Eisley United
Kilburn Panthers v Forest Park
Berwick Hills v Black Moon
Seafield v Fettercairn United
Saints Of Southampton v Woodbank

Div3

Kingseat United v Stonehaven Utd
Inverness City v Parkvale
A.F.C Scarborough v Stonehaven Athletic
Castle Rovers v Cove United
Markykirk v Hawthorn United
Stanley Park v Rapid Gentrification
Edzell United v Young Ones
Arduthie v Cheadlenders

Moa Open Cup Catch Up

Beeston Town (X) v Tyldesley Panthers

_________________
Avlon Villa Wpl48
Everton Utd Nsa14
Madchester Utd Nsa20
Madchester City Moa6
West Brinsley Albion Moa17
Forest Cfc Moa19


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:59 pm
Posts: 490
Location: Huntley
Poor week last week as I forgot to send in turn :roll: :lol:

We need to make up for that by getting 3pts this week but a very decent Navenby Vipers await and can see this being a draw.

_________________
Whitebrook Rangers WPL23
Huntley Fairways OPAL34
Tiptree United ELZ52
Sliema Wanderers RH55
Taynton United WS61
March Town United WS64
Rockwell Rangers NSA16
Vaga Valiants MOA34


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 46
Location: Bank-side hunting old rubber lip's
Well another week passes as I lock the managers door for the weekend reflecting on the ss week .....

City get a point against Apocalyptic City in what looks like a run of the mill encounter , Apocalyptic edge the game as City waste a hat full of chances , I suppose I have to be happy as we bounce back from last weeks heavy defeat.

Wba get a good point against a high flying Winterhold F.C , not much to separate the two sides and I feel the point apiece was fair reflection on the stats.

Forest get a good win against promotion hopefuls Wolves United , Wolves created the better chances but forest was the more clinical in front of goal as we put away two goals from our three on target ! Forest was wasteful on the day with plenty off target but I'm happy that we could take the few chances we created to keep us in the promotion hunt.

Missed Moa Open Cup match Beeston Town (X) v Tyldesley Panthers , already have an idea what has happened but need confirmation please ! will get everything updated but if Beeston have failed this game I think we can just move on to the next round ! Have a good weekend everyone.

_________________
Avlon Villa Wpl48
Everton Utd Nsa14
Madchester Utd Nsa20
Madchester City Moa6
West Brinsley Albion Moa17
Forest Cfc Moa19


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:51 pm
Posts: 310
Location: Scotland
Woohoo.....a win at the 13th time of asking!....14th if you include the cup....

_________________
There's always next week...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 46
Location: Bank-side hunting old rubber lip's
Simeon wrote:
Woohoo.....a win at the 13th time of asking!....14th if you include the cup....


I was having the same problems with City last season :lol: took an age to get the first win :evil: well done anyhow for plugging away :D another and you are climbing out the bottom three 8)

_________________
Avlon Villa Wpl48
Everton Utd Nsa14
Madchester Utd Nsa20
Madchester City Moa6
West Brinsley Albion Moa17
Forest Cfc Moa19


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:49 pm
Posts: 160
Location: The Land That Time Forgot
Chris wrote:
Missed Moa Open Cup match Beeston Town (X) v Tyldesley Panthers , already have an idea what has happened but need confirmation please ! will get everything updated but if Beeston have failed this game I think we can just move on to the next round ! Have a good weekend everyone.


Yeah, no-show from Beeston.

_________________
Cheers
Dave.
Barton Blitz......WPL 53 Wigan Wildcats....Opal 58
Swinton Pirates ....ELZ 24 Dinamo Petrovac....ELZ 54
Manchester Dragons...RH 17 Stonefield Cobras ...RH 26 SLFA Cup Winners 2016
Luosto Tunturi...WS 7 Locomotiv Leigh. ...NSA 18 Limone Sul Garda .....BS26
Trafford Rhino's ...MOA 10 Tyldesley Panthers ...MOA 38


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 46
Location: Bank-side hunting old rubber lip's
woody wrote:
Chris wrote:
Missed Moa Open Cup match Beeston Town (X) v Tyldesley Panthers , already have an idea what has happened but need confirmation please ! will get everything updated but if Beeston have failed this game I think we can just move on to the next round ! Have a good weekend everyone.


Yeah, no-show from Beeston.


Cheers Woody , will mark both games as 3-0 wins as I don't think they will make the final game :)

_________________
Avlon Villa Wpl48
Everton Utd Nsa14
Madchester Utd Nsa20
Madchester City Moa6
West Brinsley Albion Moa17
Forest Cfc Moa19


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 46
Location: Bank-side hunting old rubber lip's
Chris wrote:
woody wrote:
Chris wrote:
Missed Moa Open Cup match Beeston Town (X) v Tyldesley Panthers , already have an idea what has happened but need confirmation please ! will get everything updated but if Beeston have failed this game I think we can just move on to the next round ! Have a good weekend everyone.


Yeah, no-show from Beeston.


Cheers Woody , will mark both games as 3-0 wins as I don't think they will make the final game :)


Groups and fixtures up to date , Forest have won group c , this only down to alphabetic placement :)

_________________
Avlon Villa Wpl48
Everton Utd Nsa14
Madchester Utd Nsa20
Madchester City Moa6
West Brinsley Albion Moa17
Forest Cfc Moa19


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group