Soccer Star

Soccer Star forum
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:24 am 
Site Admin

Seems like a good time to remind people of a few things, since this seems to be getting worse lately.

When you email me, please remind me what it is we're talking about. I STILL get emails saying 'Yes' and nothing else. Honestly, I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. I don't have a proper email system and I have to delete emails as soon as I'm done with them due to the nature of the crappy email program I'm using and the way I like to deal with emails (i.e deal with them and then delete them). I don't have some sort of pro filing system so when you send me an email, I don't have access to a 'conversation' or anything. I just see what you type in THIS email, not the previous ones.

ALWAYS tell me your account team when taking or dropping teams (even if you told me your account team 8 seconds ago in a previous email).

ALWAYS use BOTH team / league names AND codes on EVERY order. I can't find teams from their code, nor players. Yes, that needs updating in the program but it hasn't happened yet.

Sorry this is a bit of a rant but I'm spending so much time lately saying 'Please tell me your account team', then in the new email I get 'MOA51', so I say 'I need the team name and league', so I get 'Tolbury City / MOA', then I'm like 'Ok, what about them?'.... i.e sum up everything in each email please. I deal with dozens each day and I can't just remember every convo.

Rant over :p

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]